A checklist provides us with a list of all the things that are necessary to include in a particular section of an academic paper. The main aim of preparing a checklist is to make sure that you have provided enough detail about all the things. In other words, we can say that a checklist is helpful for us to make sure that we have not forgotten anything while creating a monument of a particular section of an academic paper. If you are a PhD student and you have completed literature review, then it is an unavoidable thing for you to prepare a checklist. If you are not able to prepare a checklist for your literature review, then you can get help from the academic writing services. A checklist for PhD students after completing a literature review is given below;
1) Read out the literature review of the other authors that are related to your topic idea. These literature reviews should be of the best quality.
2) Try to identify all the variables that are relevant to your subject area
3) Develop a list of all the synonyms and alternates that are related to your topic idea or subject area
4) After identifying all the variables, you should try to place all of those variables by using Venn diagram
5) Compile all the citations that are related to your subject area. These citations should be compiled with the help of their abstracts
6) Before going to do literature research, you should try to prepare your notes or list of all the resources from where you can get the relevant information
7) Keep a record of all the references from where you have gathered the data. This thing will be helpful to prepare a references section.
8) You should try to read out wide range of literatures
9) The structure of your literature review should be clear and narrative
10) There is no need to read an article that is not relevant to your topic idea
11) After reading the articles, you should try to annotate the relevant articles. All the annotations should be arranged in a systematic and organized way
12) You should try to develop a potential outline for your literature review. After completing the literature review, you should make sure that you have followed this potential outline or not.
13) To back up your arguments, it is also an unavoidable thing for you to read out the literature.
14) After competing for the literature review writing task, you should also try to make that you have adopted an appropriate style and tone to complete it.
15) Never forget to get plenty of feedback on your literature review. This feedback should be gotten from the expert persons only.
16) Once, you have created a first draft of your literature review, then you should try to proofread and edit it. After removing all the mistakes, you should try to prepare the final draft of your literature review.
By following this checklist, it will be easy for you to create a monument of your literature review.